On entry to Cloughside College all learners will be seen by a senior member of staff who will:
- Carry out an initial interview to find out important information about the young person, e.g. current/last school, favourite subjects, interest areas.
- Give important details about college, e.g. timetable, pastoral group, name of form tutor.
- Your son/daughter will be given a tour of the college
- Explain that before they are introduced to their form and class teachers, they will undergo an initial assessment which will allow teachers to plan and put into place an action plan to support learning
- Discuss college rules and procedures
- Provide an opportunity to ask any questions
Your son/daughter will be treated with respect and care at all times; they will be a very valued member of our College family.
Parents/carers are encouraged to contact Cloughside College if they have any questions. The contact number is 0161 772 4625 or if you wish to email us you can do so via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to visit the College, please ring/email and make an appointment.